• Storage capacity of 360 litres.
• Open to vent thermal storage container (chest) with removable lid.*
• Suitable for installations in the open.
• Interconnectable for increased volume.
- Used as chiller in dairy industry.
- Used as thermal storage in plastic injection moulding industry.
- Used as solar thermal storage, connected to a heat pump and solar panels.
- Used as thermal storage for transporting raw venison / fish from hunting / fishing grounds.
Material selection is crucial as mentioned before. Our non-ferrous tanks are:
• Totally corrosion free – they will never rust.
• No galvanic reactions will occur in our tanks.
• Made from (non-ferrous) materials with uniform expansion rates (expansion caused by hot and cold cycles inside the inner tank) that totally eliminates the need for protective linings of any sort – (protective linings are used as protection against corrosion in metal tanks, but these can crack or delaminate in use, triggering corrosion in metal tanks).